Hope and Wellness
The Foundation provides additional support and resources to assist our EOD warriors and families as they face challenges, changes, and uncertainty in their lives. We help to create a network of connections to resources to assist them as they move through the recovery and grief process and adjust to a new life.
As EOD warriors and their families navigate the long process of recovery, rehabilitation and reintegration, the Foundation is here is to provide meaningful support and assistance.
The Foundation seeks to provide comfort, support and assistance for families of wounded and fallen EOD warriors and nurture relationships within the EOD community to create support systems between families to let them know they are not alone.
Types of Foundation support includes, but is not limited to:
– Connections to fellow warriors for peer support and mentoring
– Visits and sustained outreach with EOD warriors
– Retreat offerings throughout the year
– Resources and support systems for EOD warriors
– One-on-one support with our EOD family caseworker